Wednesday, February 16, 2011

3 Short years!

WOW i can't believe its time again to say its our anniversary today! Who knew i would meet my prince charming one day on the freeway? I SURE DIDN'T! Babe you are the absolute LOVE of my life and i couldn't imagin going a day without you! I love wakin up to your "mornin beautiful how did you sleep?" i love getting a big kiss and hug before one of us leaves to work, i love that we get to have lunch together everyday, i love how you sing in the car tryin to match the singers voice perfectly, even if its a woman :), even if you may not know the words, i love how you will make a comment and smile before i can if you think your funny, i love how when we watch a show you quote everytime someone speaks in an accent or if you can predict how the show is going to go, i love when you fall asleep on my pillow and leave a nice slobber spot :), i love how you make me smile even when i don't want to, i love how we can laugh and joke with each other, i love that we have never fought because we choose to be happy instead, i love that when you walk in a room you still make me light up and get the butterflies, i love when i catch you dancin in the mirror, i love your smelly hugs when you get home from a long day at work, i love that you will do everything and anything for me, and i love my kiss goodnight right before we fall asleep! Thanks for 3 great years so far, and i can't wait for an eternity more!




3 comments:

  1. I miss you Nat! That post was so cute, my favorite one was him catching you dancing in the mirror! ha ha you guys are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks girlie! i know i freakin miss your face too! i think its about time for a girls day with all the oldies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Nan that was adorable! Way to go on 3 years!!! Loved this post...you two are great together. If only I saw you more than 3 times a year...freak girl cmon over here someday! ;)

    ReplyDelete