Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!

Waiting in line to ride the tractor to the pumpkin patch!
haha gotta love the husband to hold all the pumpkins you pick!
awww my cute newphew found one just the right size! He kept trying to pick up the big ones saying that is to heavy for little me. CUTE!
HAHA i know you are all dying to have a hat just like his! LOVE MY DAD!

Gorgeous sister ashlee with her beautifully picked pumpkin!

After the pumpkin patch the grandparents paid for all of us to eat at the Pizza Factory! You will never find grandparents as fun and sweet and loving as mine! I hope i am really rich one day to spoil my grandkids!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Its so much fun going to the pumpkin patch and picking out that perfect pumpkin. Thats very generous of your grandparents to pay for everyone to eat. You shoul tell them im next. I love the Pizza factory!! And I have to say I am very impressed that you have posted 2 post this month.. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete