Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!!!!
You gotta love the people you work with! Cause i sure do!
Hah! I love my grandma!


This is one of the pumpkins we grew in our backyard. Brady free handed the carving of it. ( he didn't notice he forgot the W until after it was done. Oopsie :) But still i think he did freakin awesome! I wish i had the slightest bit of any one of his talents!





This is my sister and her boyfriend, good couple A?



Husbands....you can never get a good smiling picture cause they are punks!


Every year my mom puts on a Halloween dinner with fun funky things to eat, this here is her dessert table. My mom is great I love all the traditions we have!




I love my grandparents! You can't fine better ones than mine!



4 comments:

  1. How FUN!! Love your costume! :) hehe. Oh and I totally agree with you about the husbands pulling a face right before the picture is going to take...punks. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are gorgeous lady! p.s. your blog background is to DIE for. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pumpkin was awesome Brady. I didn't even notice that the W was missing until I read about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha nice picture of Austin and I ha ha. You need to update that little pic of us! Less than 3 months to go!! yes!

    ReplyDelete